Iowa's Courthouses: Wayne County

Start page: Doors

Front entrance on the west side of the building . Shows text "Wayne County Courthouse" below clock face. Civil war memorial on courthouse lawn
Distance view of the west side of the courthouse, shows entire building.
Built in 1964 by Frankhiser & Hutchens; Grabau Construction
sundial fountain north of the main entrance

Iowa Courthouses blog: Wayne County

Iowa's Courthouses
Civil War Memorials
Statue of Liberty replicas
Architectural styles
Construction materials
Photography links
"Everywhere" on Youtube
 lyrics with directions!

Join the Journey!
Courthouse Treasure Hunt
Credits & References
About the Traveler/Author

Wayne County Website

Iowa Judicial Branch: Wayne County Courthouse History
Postcard images, includes 1890 courthouse:

Information on Civil War Memorials: Iowa Civil War Memorials; White Bronze Monuments; Civil War Monuments of Connecticut and Smithsonian Museum Conservation Institute

Photos taken September 20m 2008 at 1:00 p.m.